One of my favorite quotes:

No success can compensate for failure in the home.

Friday, April 11, 2008

My First Post!

So this is my first post and I am not sure if any one will even read any of them, but I am going to attempt this blogging thing. I have enjoyed reading blogs, but I am not in any way techinical, so don't expect anything wonderful. I mostly want to blog so that my family will be able to keep tabs on me. Since I live in Smithfield, my parents in American Fork, my sisters are in American Fork, and Pleasant Grove, my brothers in Salt Lake and Pekin, IL. So this may be a way for me to feel a little more connected to all of them. I don't get to visit as often as I would like so I am asking them... Dad, Mom, Troy, Connie, Marisa, Neil, Randy, Wendy, Megan and Andy please read this every now and again to make it worth writing. Also, Clays family I hope will read every now and then as well. So...Todd, LuAnn, Cami, Tony, Lindsay, Julie, Brady, and Jon please read once in a while. I would like to challenge everyone to make a blog page so that we all can see pictures of eachother and read about how everyone is doing on more of a daily basis. My SIL Julie and BIL Brady are leaving to Ohio in July for Brady to attend Med School for Podiatry and so we will need to keep up with them. And with Troy and Connie and their family away from us in Pekin, IL we don't really get to visit with them much. Blogs seem to be the way to keep in touch now, because you can put it out there and they can read when and if they want, and on their own time. So thank you to my friend Annilee for getting me interested in the whole blog world. I visit your site all the time, and visit a lot of your links, so keep it updated. Also, to Heather, thank you for letting me know about your blog, now I am able to see what you are up to, I also visit your links and was able to find Kelli. It is so fun to link over and read how everyone is doing and seeing pics of everyones kids, husbands, and things going on in your lifes. So thank you to all of you bloggers out there!!! So this is not the best first post, but I can work on it right? Hopefully I will be able to learn how to add pictures soon. Bye!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yea! I am so excited to see pics of your family and keep up with you better! I really think blogging has helped me keep up better with people-- I could email and stuff, but I suck at it, so I like to look at blogs and chat through that. Now we just need Katie to do it too!

Kelli Proctor said...

SO fun to see you on HEather's site! It will be so fun to keep in touch! I agree, Katie needs one too for sure!