One of my favorite quotes:

No success can compensate for failure in the home.

Monday, August 4, 2008

I finally did it!!!














I WATER SKIED!!!
That's right, I finally did it! I water skied! We are lucky that Clays parents have a boat, and that they are willing to take us out with them. So, finally I broke down and tried it again. It has been 11 years since I tried, and I remember very vividly the crash as I drank gallons of water. But after a little coaxing, I figured "What the HELL" and just jumped in to try again. I got up on two skis and I was afraid to cross the wake for fear that I would do the splits and crash, so I just held on and let the boat pull me. That's right no tricks for me! It was actually pretty dang fun, and I think I will do it again. I am kicking myself in the butt for not being brave enough to do it the last 11 years, just think how good I could be... WOW! Clay thinks that I should try the wake board next time, so I probably will. No more Mrs. Scare -D- pants, I am can be BRAVE... right?!
Here is a pic... I hope this works! Well it didn't work the first time, so I am going to continue to type, then try again.

I can not believe how good Clay was. I have not seen him ski for at least 3-4 years. It was great to see him enjoying himself out there on the water. He also wake boarded, and I was amazed. I bet he hadn't boarded in 10 years, but he was trying to do a few tricks, a 180 jump, it was pretty cool.


And of coarse brave little Justice will not be left out in the fun, he had to do it too. He has skied with Grandpa Todd a few times when we have been at Lake Powell, so he had to do it again at Glendale. He has the biggest grin on his face the entire time.

And here is a pic of Grandpa Todd and Grandma LuAnn skiing there hearts out. I really cannot believe how much they enjoy it. They are really good!

And a few random pics of Kaila (the scare -d- cat), and Griff. He loves to drive the boat, but gets in the way a little, so he is standing while still "helping".


Okay. Now this is really making me mad. It will not upload any pics. This is the reason I am so discouraged and haven't posted in a while. It is saying something about internal error. This sucks!! If anyone out there in blog world can help or has any suggestions, please help me!! Or I will really be pissed and stop this whole blogging thing altogether. HELP ME!!!
So I guess that I will have to try to continue some other time after I figure this out. I know it can be so boring without any pics, so I will try later. UGH!!!

Okay, so after playing with it for a while, I got pics in but I don't know know to insert pics into the typing. Do I need to upload image as I am typing??? Anyway, you get the idea, here are some pics of us skiing and boating.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Not sure on the photo thing! bummer. Did you search your problem on Google? Maybe we should plan a get together with our kids and I can see if I can help you figure it out!

annilee said...

Jen, do you have firefox as your browser? If you don't download firefox instead of internet explorer, and it should work!