One of my favorite quotes:

No success can compensate for failure in the home.

Friday, July 10, 2009

July 9, 2009

I am officially caught up with all the pictures that I have on my camera card. So, I now need to go and print about 1000 (maybe more) pictures that I have on memory cards, so that I can burn them to discs, and then delete so that I have room to take more pictures.

I am really going to try to do better on this blog thing and not get so frustrated with it. I will try to post pictures within a few days of the event when I know what I want to write about it. It is too hard to do months at a time and be very accurate with what happened and trying to remember what it was I wanted to say and remember about it.

To Julie - I hope that you have time to catch up before you get here on Saturday, since I have been telling you that it will be done for sometime now. Thank you for your comment by the way, it motivated me to just get it finished. That gives you 1 day to catch up, pack for 4 weeks, have the house clean for when you get home, get what ever else you need to get done, so that you have time to play when you get here. Oh yea, and maybe post a blog since I haven't seen a new one on yours for quite some time. Ha Ha!! Maybe the next 4 weeks will give you something to blog about. We miss you and can't wait to see you Sunday!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I haven't looked at your blog forever! Was fun to catch up...looks like you guys are having a fun summer. Love the motorcycle pics!

Anonymous said...

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq