One of my favorite quotes:

No success can compensate for failure in the home.

Friday, February 13, 2009

44 ODD things about ME!

1. Do you like blue cheese? absolutely not

2. Have you ever smoked? no

3. Do you own a gun? my husband does, but I don't, I do know how to shoot it. I shoot to kill, baby!!!

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Fruit Punch

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I can only eat a cheese hot dog, every once in a while, usually in the summer.

7. Favorite Holiday movie? A Christmas Story!! I have it memorized.

8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Ice Water

9. Can you do push ups? Yes, but not as many as I used to do.

10. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring

11. What is your favorite hobby? scrapbooking, reading, thinking about organizing, and all sports.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? no

13. What is one trait you hate about yourself? I don't hate anything about me, but I hate my habit of not being on time. I'm terrible about it.

14. Middle name? Kehaulani (Hawaiian - meaning is - Mist from Heaven

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: The kids better start being quite, or I am going to go crazy, I need to start planning more of Girls Camp (I just got called as the Camp Director), I wish I was at scrapfest getting more caught up on my scrapbooks.

16. What do you read in the bathroom? Motorcycle Magazines, Creating Keepsakes Magazine, Victoria Secret Catalog (that is just gross, I know)

17. Current worry? Laundry, I leave for 4 days to Scrapfest and now I have a very full laundry room. I really do not want to do it, but Justice is out of pants that have no holes in the knees.

18. Current hate right now? The flabby skin hanging over my pants. (not good!)

19. Favorite place to be? Sand Dunes with my family, family parties with my families.

20. How did you ring in the New Year? At my parents in laws house watching the ball drop on TV with all the kids. They all stayed up till midnight this year, which was a first. Clay finally stayed up!!!

21. Where would you like to go? to the dunes!!! but since it is so cold maybe on a cruise with Clay, maybe to the Caribbean, or Hawaii.

22. Name three people who will complete this. Who knows! Surprise me!!

23. Do you own slippers? No, but I do wear Clays sometimes.

24. What shirt are you wearing? A new Roxy shirt, with a new Billabong zip up sweatshirt.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never tried satin sheets. I love flannel because I love to be cozy!!!

26. Can you whistle? Yes

27. Favorite color? Red

28. Would you be a pirate? I don't think so. I would like the boat, but not the eye patch and missing teeth.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I do not sing in the shower. If you know me at all, you know that I can't sing at all. It is our family joke that I am NOT going to HOLLYWOOD.

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Jenni - Hello, it is the best name in the world. I love the Hawaiian names and spelling of Maile Malea. If I were to have an surprise baby girl, that would be her name. ***NO ONE is able to use those names in that order or with that spelling. If I find out, you die!!

31. Favorite boy's name? Griffin - I am glad that I got a boy so I was able to use this.

32. What is in your pocket right now? Cell Phone

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Griffin. When he wants a chocolate milk sippy he will pucker up in his fish kiss face. Makes me laugh every time.

34. What vehicle do you drive? White Chevy Tahoe

35. Worst injury you have ever had. Thanksgiving 1988, I put my had through a window at my cousins house, and had to have stitches.

36. Do you love where you live? It is a nice place, and the neighbors are awesome, but it not our final place. We need more land so that we can have a track for the motorcycles in the back yard.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 5 (that's rather embarrassing, I agree Connie)

38. Who is your loudest friend? after being with my kids all day, none of my friends seem loud.

39. Do you have any pets? yes, Clay brought homes a chocolate lab puppy 5 weeks ago. He is cute, but I hate the mess!!

40. Does someone have a crush on you? don't think so

41. Your favorite book(s)? I used to hate to read, but for about a year now I have enjoyed it. I have read about 75+ books in the last year. I enjoy war books, Nicholas Sparks books, Richard Paul Evans, (?) Hughes, Children of the Promise, Hearts of the Children, Work and the Glory, (?) Zion, pioneer books. Stephanie Meyer (of course), Gerald Lund, Traci Abram, most LDS writers. Right now I am reading a series of 3 books about some of the first African-American people that came west with the handcart companies. It is pretty interesting.

42. Do you collect anything? I like to decorate with snowmen instead of Santa, I would like to start collecting the Willow Tree Nativity. We have had so much of our stuff in storage while we have moved from house to house, that so much had gotten thrown away. Someday soon I will have my house decorated like I want to.

43. Favorite Sports Team? I would rather not watch sports on TV , I would rather be playing. I do like to watch Supercross/Motorcross they don't really have teams, more of an individual sport.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? This is a strange question that I've never thought about before, I like the Hymn " Have I Done Any Good ", but I heard a primary song that I absolutely love, it is called "If the Savior Stood Beside Me", I am not sure that it would be a good funeral song, but I love it. In fact, I am going to teach myself to play it on the piano.

1 comments:

Ann said...

Your pictures are so cute. I can't believe how grown up your kids are! You and Clay look great as well