One of my favorite quotes:

No success can compensate for failure in the home.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Griffin's 3rd Birthday!!!

May 11, 2009

For Griffin's birthday we went for a Rhino & motorcycle ride up by the SV. We met Dee Downs, Jake Lee, Matt Wiser, Scott Bishop, and a few of their friends there. We went on some of the trails. There were a few that were really rocky, but for the most part it was a fun ride. The other guys just kept going up these steep hills, and stopping and talking, so we just went on our own for awhile. It ended up being pretty fun. I think that just being outdoors and on the Rhino & motorcycles that our family has fun, so it was a great way to spend Griffin's birthday. (I have no idea why this lettering went so big, I tried to fix it and it looked right, but then I went to preview and it shows it like this, little things like this make me mad) :(
Griffin checking out all his toys
Isn't he just so freak'n cute?
He was so happy to get Woody - from Toy Story
Here he is mom!
Trying to try on Woody's hat
Woody came with a sleeping bag and a lantern. Here he is showing Justice how it lights up.
He also got some Cars stuff
I know this looks a little girly, being pink and purpley, but he likes Dora the Explorer
He also loves to color, so he got a coloring book
See, he also got a Diego one, this one is not as girly. He also loves to play in the sand box, so he got some sand box toys.
Opening up something
Showing Woody off again

Telling and showing Justice to come and see one of his new toys
Justice, Griff, and Kaila. Posing by the YUMMY cake.
Griff blowing out the 3 candles.
The YUMMY cake. This cake is so good that we had it for Kaila, Justice, Griffin, and my birthday cakes. The kids all asked for the "Yummy Oreo Cake".
Kaila and Griffin in the Rhino on our ride.
Griffin Trey Jensen
3 years old
This here is the little birthday boy. He is such a cute little booger! He is starting to talk so much more and he has been potty trained for a while. He talks with a tiny little lisp right now as he is starting to learn more and more words. It is so funny! He sure keeps me going, and keeps Clay and I laughing. He still sneaks in every night to sleep by us on the floor of our room right next to my side of the bed. I try to get mad but it is so cute, and I know that it will be our last so as long as he does not start to snore too loud, I guess he is welcome to sleep there. I love you Griffin, you make me so happy! You really do complete our family and we can't imagine our family without you in it. WE LOVE YOU!!!

0 comments: