One of my favorite quotes:

No success can compensate for failure in the home.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mother's Day Celebration

May 9, 2009

We went down to American Fork on Saturday to celebrate Mother's Day. We roasted hot dogs in the fire pit and had some really good food (as always). We don't always get to see my family on the actual day of a holiday, so I am glad that they are up for a celebration a few days before. It was nice to see my mom for Mother's Day, she is such a great example to me. She has always been such a great mom, and I look up to her in so many aspects of my like. I LOVE YOU MOM!! Thank you for always being there whenever I need anything! Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!
Kevin and Justice

Uncle Randy playing with JusticeGriff and MaKayla on the swingset
Justice making and coloring a Mother's Day card for Grandma Mona

0 comments: